  • From: project <project684 AT zdjs.site>
  • To: <flux AT stunet.tu-freiberg.de>
  • Subject: [Flux] Project
  • Date: Fri, 4 May 2018 16:51:38 +0800 (GMT+08:00)

Dear Madam / Sir,

Good day!

We are pleased to know that you’re a construction company from the Internet. According to the requirement of our construction project, we are planning to purchase a batch of wooden houses at present. Both wood-frame houses and log houses are acceptable. If you are interested in this project, please contact us by mails, and we will send you the detailed information and drawings of the project.

Your prompt reply would be greatly appreciated.

Sincerely,

Charles

Phone: +86 158 5594 4971

**Important** The content of this Email, including all related responses, files and attachments transmitted with it (collectively referred to as “the Email”), are intended solely for the use of the individual/entity to whom/which they are addressed to and may contain confidential and/or legally privileged information. This Email may not be disclosed or forwarded to anyone else without authorization from the originator of this Email. If you have received this email in error, please notify the sender and immediately delete all copies without disclosing any content of the Email. Sadara has taken reasonable precautions to ensure no viruses or malware are present in this Email. ZD does not accept responsibility for any loss, damage or data leakage arising from the use of this Email. ZD does not accept liability for any errors, tampering or omissions in the contents of this Email. ** SPAM ** Your email could be in our database for commercial reasons. If you do not wish to continue receiving our mails please send us an email requesting to be removed.

  • [Flux] Project, project, 04.05.2018

Archiv bereitgestellt durch MHonArc 2.6.16.

Seitenanfang