  • From: "Paul Ataba" <paulataba AT whms.com>
  • To: flux AT stunet.tu-freiberg.de
  • Subject: [Flux] Proposal
  • Date: Thu, 19 Nov 2015 05:43:30 -0800

Hello Dear, My name is Paul Ataba. I am a P/A to Mr. Joseph Tumelo who is is
very influential and wealthy businessman in Botswana. He also owns a diamond
mine in the country. Due to his decision to side with the opposition
Government and finance his elections, the ruling party are doing everything
in their power to frustrate him. They have currently arrested him and have
seized his diamond mine and most of his assets here. They are claiming that
he made his money fraudulently. The truth of the matter is that the people of
the country are tired of the dictatorship Government and poverty and they
want a change in Government and the ruling party are doing everything
possible in their power to make sure that they stay in Government while
people are dieing of poverty. As of now, my boss passport has being seized
and he cannot travel out of the country. In the midst of these problems he is
facing, he asked me to discretely find a foreign investor that can be trusted
to help him accommodate the $73.8 Million US Dollars he has in a private
deposit in Europe. He basically wants this funds moved out before the
Government in his country finds out about it because they said they will also
trace all his foreign assets. Meanwhile, he is ready to give you 10% of the
money just to help him accommodate it securely and is also open to the
possibility of you helping him to invest the remaining 90%. This is a very
discrete operation so please do inform me if you are interested so I can give
you more details.

Regards,

Paul.
paulataba AT tewsmail.com

  • [Flux] Proposal, Paul Ataba, 19.11.2015

Archiv bereitgestellt durch MHonArc 2.6.16.

Seitenanfang