  • From: Greifzu Franziska <Franziska.Greifzu AT imfd.tu-freiberg.de>
  • To: "prorat AT stunet.tu-freiberg.de" <prorat AT stunet.tu-freiberg.de>
  • Subject: [Prorat] 1st Freiberger Promovierendenkonferenz "Moments of Findings" on 9th June
  • Date: Thu, 10 Mar 2016 06:41:49 +0000
  • Accept-language: de-DE, en-US

Dear recipients of ProRat-Newsletter,

we like to announce our next upcoming event: the first interdisciplinary colloquium for PhD candidates of our university "Freiberger Promovierendenkonferenz". It will take place within the framework of the central conference "Berg- und Hüttenmännischer Tag" on 9th June 2016. The colloquium will give you the opportunity to come into contact with other PhD candidates from all faculties and to gain a broad insight into research in Freiberg.
The topic of the first Freiberger Promovierendenkonferenz is "Moments of Findings". It will be a platform where we share experiences with the enlightment processes in our research.

You are heartly invited to actively participate by giving a presentation on your PhD topic. Besides the introduction to your research, a reflection on the research process itself - the cognition and findings - should be included (3-5 minutes).

Please send us the title of your presentation as soon as possible if you would like to participate.
More information on the planned conference can be found on our webpage:

http://tu-freiberg.de/prorat/upcoming-events/freiberger-promovierendenkonferenz

Feel free to contact us via Email or on facebook if you have questions regarding this event.

Best regards,
all members of Promovierendenrat

  • [Prorat] 1st Freiberger Promovierendenkonferenz "Moments of Findings" on 9th June, Greifzu Franziska, 10.03.2016

Archiv bereitgestellt durch MHonArc 2.6.16.

Seitenanfang