  • From: Wenke Wilhelms <wenke.wilhelms AT prorat.tu-freiberg.de>
  • To: prorat AT stunet.tu-freiberg.de
  • Subject: [Prorat] Elections - Reminder for candidate registration
  • Date: Tue, 18 Nov 2014 16:56:05 +0100

Dear recipients of the ProRat newsletter,

your ProRat needs your help! We would like to remind you that the deadline to register as a candidate for the next ProRat is coming up. If you are interested, please fill out the PDF candidate's form (http://tu-freiberg.de/prorat/elections) and send it to info AT prorat.tu-freiberg.de.

We will present the candidates in next week's Mittagsrunde (Thursday, Nov 27th, 12 am at Mensa).

The election will be at the same date and place as the regular university elections: Dec 3rd and 4th, 11 am to 2 pm in the library.

If you have any questions or comments please contact us at info AT prorat.tu-freiberg.de.

Best regards
Wenke

--
Dipl.-Geophys. Wenke Wilhelms
PromovierendenRat an der

  • [Prorat] Elections - Reminder for candidate registration, Wenke Wilhelms, 18.11.2014

Archiv bereitgestellt durch MHonArc 2.6.16.

Seitenanfang