  • From: Wenke Wilhelms <wenke.wilhelms AT prorat.tu-freiberg.de>
  • To: Prorat AT stunet.tu-freiberg.de
  • Subject: [Prorat] ProRat Newsletter Oct 2013
  • Date: Wed, 2 Oct 2013 09:51:00 +0200

ProRat Newsletter Oct 2013

Dear Recipients of the ProRat newsletter,

this is our second newsletter. It again contains issues discussed in our last meeting and upcoming events like this year's Herbstfest, next Mittagsrunde and our next meeting. More details can also be looked up online: prorat.tu-freiberg.de and facebook.com/Prorattubaf.

+++ Current issues discussed at last meeting +++

We now write three new regulations on the basis of the ProRat-in-the-basic-regulations-decision: The basic regulations of the group of doctoral candidates (“Ordnung der Doktorandenschaft”), the rules of internal procedures of the ProRat (“Geschäftsordnung”) and the electoral rules for the upcoming ProRat elections (“Wahlordnung”). We just started to discuss these. If you are willing to take part in the process, please contact Christian Jäh: christian.jaeh@prorat.tu-freiberg.de

The Landesvertretung Akademischer Mittelbau Sachsen (LAMS) organizes a panel discussion on the short term contracts ect. with the Saxon minister of science and arts Prof. Schorlemer on November 18th at the TU Dresden. Everybody interested is welcome! More details on the exact venue will be announced soon via uniinfo and this newsletter.

The next Mittagsrunde is about "Bist du fit für die Forschung?" and will be held on October 15th, noon in Neue Mensa, conference room 1.46. November's Mittagsrunde on "EU funding for PhD candidates" will take place on November 7th.

This year's Herbstfest is again a good opportunity to get in contact with other PhD candidates of our university. It will be on November 5th, 5pm in the big conference room in Neue Mensa. We provide food, non-alcoholic drinks and a children's corner. Staff from GraFA and IUZ will be there as well.

+++ Next meeting +++

The next ProRat meeting will be held on Friday October 25th, starting at 11 am in the GraFA seminar room (Prüferstraße 1 a, 1-1-2). Everyone interested is welcome!

All the best from ProRat
Wenke

--
Dipl.-Geophys. Wenke Wilhelms
PromovierendenRat an der

  • [Prorat] ProRat Newsletter Oct 2013, Wenke Wilhelms, 02.10.2013

Archiv bereitgestellt durch MHonArc 2.6.16.

Seitenanfang