  • From: "Alexander Egeling" <alexander.egeling AT gmx.de>
  • To: <Prorat AT stunet.tu-freiberg.de>
  • Subject: [Prorat] ProRat Newsletter Aug/Sept 2013
  • Date: Mon, 9 Sep 2013 10:16:24 +0200

Dear Recipients of the ProRat newsletter,

hereby we introduce our new newsletter format. From now on, we will send a monthly update of our work via this mailing list. We will use it to inform you about the main topics of our last meeting, the date of the next meeting and other important news. Additionally, you can follow us via our homepage (prorat.tu-freiberg.de) and facebook (facebook.com/Prorattubaf). The newsletter will only come in English.

+++ Current issues discussed at last meeting +++

We hope you all remember, that the ProRat made it into the basic regulations of the university. This sets a new ground for our committee, which means, we now have to write three new regulations on the basis of that decision: The basic regulations of the group of doctoral candidates (“Ordnung der Doktorandenschaft”), the rules of internal procedures of the ProRat (“Geschäftsordnung”) and the electoral rules for the upcoming ProRat elections (“Wahlordnung”). We just started to discuss these. If you are willing to take part in the process, please contact Christian Jäh: Christian.Jaeh AT prorat.tu-freiberg.de

As all of us agreed, the last “Mittagsrunde” on DFG-funding was quite informative. The next Mittagsrunde will probably be about GraFA’s PROMISA project and will be held in October (exact date to be announced a week ahead).

After the success of our Herbstfest 2012 and our Summer BBQ 2013, we are planning to have another Herbstfest on Nov 5th, 2013. If you have ideas on what to do or present there, please contact Tatsiana: Tatsiana.Piliptsevich AT prorat.tu-freiberg.de

+++ Next meeting +++

The next ProRat meeting will be held Friday, Sept 20th, 9 - 11 am in the GraFA Seminar room (Prüferstraße 1 a, 1-1-2). Everyone interested is welcome!

Greetings from ProRat,

Alexander

  • [Prorat] ProRat Newsletter Aug/Sept 2013, Alexander Egeling, 09.09.2013

Archiv bereitgestellt durch MHonArc 2.6.16.

Seitenanfang