  • From: "Marina Antipova" <info AT sell-properties.ru>
  • To: <flux AT stunet.tu-freiberg.de>
  • Subject: [Flux] Publish your properties top Russian portals where Russians are looking for overseas properties
  • Date: Mon, 24 Jun 2019 12:56:52 +0300

Hi, my name is Marina. I represent the biggest Russian Real Estate advertising platform where you can expose your properties to many Russian buyers.

Enlisting 15 of the biggest Russian real estate portals with millions of daily visits, we promise you audience like never before!

What you need to do? Just provide your details and let us do the rest. We prepare manually translated advertisements so potential clients can easily understand it. Within 48 hours, your ad goes live and you can control every action however you want Your contacts are provided on the ads so the generated leads are directed straight to you.

Please, visit www.info AT sell-properties.ru or send me your properties for advertising.

Thank you
Marina Antipova

Unsubscribe

  • [Flux] Publish your properties top Russian portals where Russians are looking for overseas properties, Marina Antipova, 24.06.2019

Archiv bereitgestellt durch MHonArc 2.6.19+.

Seitenanfang