  • From: 陈华 <zgkmxmb1 AT qiyegufen.com.cn>
  • To: <flux AT stunet.tu-freiberg.de>
  • Subject: [Flux] machining
  • Date: Mon, 1 Apr 2019 15:05:59 +0800 (GMT+08:00)

Dear Sir or Madam,

Our company now has some metal parts and it is urgent to find a factory to do "Physical Vapor Deposition" coating treatment for our parts.
If your company is interested in providing us with “Physical Vapor Deposition ”coating treatment
Please contact us as soon as possible so that both parties will communicate and cooperate at any time.
Waiting for your quick response.

Best wishes.
Contact: Chen hua
China Railway Corporation
Phone: 0086-18213992147
Postal code: 650000
Address: No. 868, Xiyuan Road, Kunming City, Yunnan Province

  • [Flux] machining, 陈华, 01.04.2019

Archiv bereitgestellt durch MHonArc 2.6.19+.

Seitenanfang