  • From: Anton Gladky <gladk AT debian.org>
  • To: flux AT stunet.tu-freiberg.de
  • Cc: Frank Sandig <sandigf AT mailserver.tu-freiberg.de>
  • Subject: Re: [Flux] Cryptoparty 2013
  • Date: Wed, 20 Nov 2013 10:40:58 +0100

Hello,

just wanted to ask you, whether you are going to organize
"Keysigning-party" during Cryptoparty?

I am one of Debian developers, so if there are any interest to get my
PGP-signature, please, let me know and I will try to come.

It can be interesting for those, who is/will be going to become a
Debian maintainer/developer to have an opportunity to upload their
packages into archive [1].

Have a nice day

[1] http://www.debian.org/devel/join/nm-step2

Anton

Frank Sandig wrote:
> Hallo FluX,
>
> Manne hat eben geschrieben, dass es noch besser wäre, schon 20:00 Uhr
> mit dem Aufbauen fertig zu sein. Wer könnte 19:45 da sein?
>
> Grüße
> FS

Archiv bereitgestellt durch MHonArc 2.6.16.

Seitenanfang