flux AT stunet.tu-freiberg.de
Subject: Freiberger Linux User Group
- From: The Kysoh Team <melanie AT kysoh.com>
- To: info AT kysoh.com
- Subject: [Flux] Tux Droid : coders needed!
- Date: Sun, 03 Dec 2006 17:36:16 +0100
- List-archive: <http://www.stunet.tu-freiberg.de/pipermail/flux>
- List-id: Freiberger Linux User Group <flux.stunet.tu-freiberg.de>
Tux Droid, as you may know, is the first 2.4 GHz wireless desktop robot specially built for Linux®. He was revealed to public at OSCON Portland last summer and will be for sale beginning December.
Tux Droid has a wide variety sensors, actuators and audio functions. The amount of possible applications is virtually limitless. You want Tux Droid to wake you up in the morning? Let him read your e-mails? Or call your buddies in style using Tux Droid as a VOIP phone. Just do it! For more detailed information check www.kysoh.com or www.tuxisalive.com (the community website).
Free Tux Droid samples will be distributed among coders who can convince us of their interest in the Tux Droid project. To be part of this experience, all you need to do is express your motivation by answering the following questions:
1) Do you love Tux?
2) What is the first application you would like to see?
3) How could you exactly contribute to this?
4) What kind of experience do you have ?
Send your reply (or questions) to info AT kysoh.com
Feel free to spread the message all over (mailing-list, friends, ...).
The Kysoh Team
-------------------If you don't want to receive any mails, reply to this email.
- [Flux] Tux Droid : coders needed!, The Kysoh Team, 12/03/2006
Archive powered by MHonArc 2.6.16.